Emmeline Chang is an award-winning writer, master coach, and creative mentor who helps artists do their truest creative work and succeed in their careers.
Through partnering with Emmeline, her clients have made dramatic career leaps: finding agents, winning awards, publishing regularly in The New Yorker, being featured in the Tribeca Film Festival, and more.
Emmeline has led a copywriting team at a Madison Avenue ad agency, run a successful writing business, and taught fiction and nonfiction at well-known NYC writing schools and workshops. Drawing on over two decades of career experience–as well as training in numerous transformational modalities, Emmeline is a catalyst for career- and life-changing results. She has been featured in The Huffington Post, Big City Lit, and Bklyner. Emmeline graduated from Princeton University, has an MFA in writing from Columbia University, and lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and two sons.
Interviews and profiles
Emotional Wounds and Your Creative Self
The Keys to Joy
Play, Joy, and Living Your Purpose
Pursuing Your Passion
- Why I Couldn’t Write–and What I Know Now
- I Was Honored by a Top Litmag–Here’s Why I Was Upset
- The Real Keys to “Making Time” for Your Creative Work
- The One Question You MUST Ask to Do Your Best Creative Work
- Are You Trapped By Your Success?
- The Key to Breaking Out as an Artist
- How Harry Potter Helped Me Ditch My Workaholism and Start Playing
- Emmeline has helped clients get agents, win awards, publish regularly in The New Yorker, get featured in major film festivals, and more
- Emmeline has been featured in The Huffington Post, Big City Lit, Bklyner, Another Chicago Magazine, and other publications
- Emmeline has taught over 500 students on topics such as creativity, writing, doing your soul’s work, and making money with your passions
- How to do your true creative work
- The keys to powerful, original work
- The “magic of creation”
- Dealing with creative blocks
- Overcoming fear and other obstacles
- How to find time for your creative work
- Building a life that supports your creative work
- How to make BIG leaps in your creative career
- The keys to artistic success
Approved photos for publicity use: You are welcome to use these photos.
Please send us a link at email@example.com to let us know where they’re being featured.